Scouting Radio is proud to be endorsed by the Honorable Michael Baden-Powell. Grandson of the Founder of Scouts. We thank him for his continued support to our station.
Why Scouting Radio
Since 1907, Scouting has instilled in youth the values found in the Scout Promise and Scout Law. The promise and Law can be found written in every Scout Association throughout the world. Though the words may vary, the ethics and principles remain the same. Today, these values are just as relevant in helping youth grow to their full potential as they were in 1907. Scouting helps youth develop academic skills, self-confidence, ethics, leadership skills, and citizenship skills that influence their adult lives.
People who are Scouts are likely to be:
• Able to solve problems easily
• Capable of being a positive member of a team
• Able to take care of themselves and others
• Able to cope better in emergencies
• Aware of the environment and the need to protect it
• Responsible and capable of assuming leadership
• Able to live and survive in the open
• Capable of undertaking challenging and adventurous activities